All pricing is inclusive of GST where applicable, and is given in Australian dollars.
Early Registration (on or before 27 May)
|Academic||PhD School only, first 3 days||$420|
|Academic||Full ADC, including PhD School, all 4 days||$540|
|Student||PhD School only, first 3 days||$260|
|Student||Full ADC, including PhD School, all 4 days||$380|
Late Registration (after 27 May)
|Academic||PhD School only, first 3 days||$470|
|Academic||Full ADC, including PhD School, all 4 days||$590|
|Student||PhD School only, first 3 days||$310|
|Student||Full ADC, including PhD School, all 4 days||$430|
- ADC-15 requires at least one full ADC (including PhD School) registration per accepted paper, and this registration must be made by 18 May 2015; otherwise the paper will not be included in the proceedings.
- If you are the co-author of more than one paper, you only need to register once.
- If you’d like extra copies of the proceedings, or an extra banquet ticket, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s included in registration
- 3 Day Academic & Student Registration includes access to only the PhD School (the first three days of the Full ADC conference), coffee breaks, banquet, reception, and proceedings. Please note that the registration does NOT include lunch.
- 4 Day Academic & Student Registration includes access to full ADC conference including the PhD School, coffee breaks, banquet, reception, and proceedings. Please note that the registration does NOT include lunch.
- In order to qualify for student rates, be prepared to show documentation at the conference (for example, a student ID card or transcript) that clearly indicates your status as a student.
- Only conference registrants may purchase additional banquet or reception tickets.
- Any type of registrant is welcome to purchase additional copies of the proceedings [USB].
ADC 2015 prefers that participants register through the online registration system, which accepts Master card and Visa card.
For any registration-related issues, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
If online payment via credit card is not possible, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
Attendees may pay at the conference registration desk by cash or credit card. The registration desk opens every day at 8:00 am. If you plan to pay on-site, contact email@example.com in advance.
Cancellation and refund requests received on or before 18 May 2015 will be subject to a $50 administrative processing fee. Cancellations after 18 May will not be refunded. Alternatively, if you cannot attend, your registration may be transferred to a colleague. To organize a registration name transfer, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
4–7 June 2015