Group C: Adaptations
Chair: Juliana Prpic, The University of Melbourne
- Rhondda Davis, Murrup Barak
- Barbara Kameniar, Murrup Barak
- Llew Mann, Swinburne University
- Chris Matthews, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mathematics Alliance
- Colin Scholes, The University of Melbourne
The intention of the Adaptations working group has been to identify key changes to ensure that Indigenous students are successful in their engineering studies. The changes will involve not only adaptations in curriculum, student support and teaching approaches, but also in the ways in which institutions engage with each other, the engineering profession, Indigenous communities, industry and not-for-profit organisations.